Mac Parody: Gaming PC Mac Parody: Gaming PC

WTF

I have many PC games, and last month I brought a brand new, $20,000 mac pro, and every single game, made for windows, work on my mac pro, and every other piece of software that I want on it, made for windows, again works. Yes $20,000!

Mac Attacks Windows Mac Attacks Windows

Short but Great

This was short but hilarious

a Sketch comes to life a Sketch comes to life

Very good

I enjoyed waching, and it is very good how you did this, but parts repeated too long and got boring. But if that part was made shorter it would have been better. Very good movie :-)

miopix responds:

I do perfectly agree with you! But you know, i think't sometimes it's better to spend time making new stuff rather than touching and retouching the same work. Thx for your review anyway, very welcome

Windows Blista Windows Blista

Empty

This entry had no sound which made it very boring, it also had very little in it, little programs, no documents or other stuff, but nice background

SpAMCAN0 responds:

Errrmmm... It DID have sound.

Pong! Pong!

Too retro

It was good but the game is too old. One bad thing about the game is the ball got jammed in the paddle and when it came back it was going veyw fast, too fast for the paddle. What you need to do is look at the action script and edit it a bit, that should fix the problem . But without the problems it was a good game. :-)

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

It's addictive but old

Well, although the games adictive, it's getting old, and old games have old style actionscripting (e.g 1.0)meaning less interactivity, also music started to P*** me off eventually, it had the same song repeated over and over again.